More invertebrates now with added shots and theres more

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
A nice set Alf, well spotted and captured on the bee (y)

Love the flying Hoverfly mate- something I have as yet to master

Les :)

Good set Alf. Great range of subject sizes. I very much like the look of the first image.

Interesting to see the Laowa 50mm in use. How are you finding it?

Thanks Nick
I really like the laowa 50mm it is small light and focuses nicely. It is of course sharp and the aperture is auto and it shows up in the exif data. I much prefer it to the Zuiko 60mm.

Last edited:
Great selection very envious of the dragonfly I see so few only one this year. I will have to make a trip to find them.
I though that millipede was a springtail as well.
The hoverfly in flight is very good. Did you have to crouch down or was it flying at your eye level?

Great selection very envious of the dragonfly I see so few only one this year. I will have to make a trip to find them.
I though that millipede was a springtail as well.
The hoverfly in flight is very good. Did you have to crouch down or was it flying at your eye level?
Thanks David
The pond I shot dragon fly has had a bumper year this year.
For that hoverfly I think I was down trying to shoot it when it started hovering around the flower it was on I tried some shots and to my surprise it worked. I had another go in the garden and managed on that one too.

Great range of springtails m8, love them.

Paul.

Thanks Paul.
I getting some different sprintails from usual but I looking harder just to find any.

Back