New Old Film Challenge #238 - Keeping Cool

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
It would appear that summer has arrived, at least it has down here in “that London” and I know we’ve done summer before so let’s see your best “keeping cool” shots, ice creams, cold beers, swimming pools, knotted hankies etc etc etc.

As always post your shot of anything related to "keeping cool" - and of course shoehorning is positively encouraged!

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.

Please include details of the camera, lens, film etc and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at midnight on Monday 1st July 2024, to be followed by the poll which will run for 3 days.

Please keep all discussion and comments in the "new old film discussion thread" - https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/page-20
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-237-festival-poll-added.760340/

Well this went well.

I nominate @Boots @FishyFish and @PeterSpencer since they came 2nd in the last challenge to sett the new one.

I shall condemn challenge #238 “keeping cool” to the freezer of history.

Well this went well.

I nominate @Boots @FishyFish and @PeterSpencer since they came 2nd in the last challenge to sett the new one.

A week is too short, after many things to do around the house and garden I finally sorted thru' my jpgs and selected one I was going to enter......but find the challenge is closed o_O

Well this went well.

Sorry Nick. Had a very hectic time with work and a bunch of other things and the comp completely slipped my mind. :(

Well this went well.

Sorry Nick, et al. I too have ben a bit rushed with boring stuff and had ended up overlooking this entirely.

Might I suggest @PeterSpencer takes the challenge setting? If I have read the history correctly he is the one, out of the three of us, who has not set one recently - apologies if I have got this wrong.

A week is too short, after many things to do around the house and garden I finally sorted thru' my jpgs and selected one I was going to enter......but find the challenge is closed o_O
It’s always been a week Brian, it was originally designed to be a quick replacement for the regular film challenge through the winter when shooting fresh shots was a bit difficult. It just has never gone away

It’s always been a week Brian, it was originally designed to be a quick replacement for the regular film challenge through the winter when shooting fresh shots was a bit difficult. It just has never gone away
Except when I did one for about 3 weeks o_O :D

Back