• 7 Excalibur2

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Post your shot of anything related to "out of the ordinary". Of course shoehorning is positively encouraged!

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.

Please include details of the camera, lens, film etc and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at midnight on Sunday 28th July 2024, to be followed by the poll which will run for 3 days.

Please keep all discussion and comments in the "new old film discussion thread" - https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/page-20

Triple selfie in black and white...

Castle 5 trichrome.jpg

A trichrome made with 3 photos on FP4 through red, green and blue filters and then combined in post. I had intended to move slightly closer between each exposure (which was on a timer) but I forgot to mark my spot, so we have this rather out of the ordinary image instead.

(I don't really know if this qualifies under the rules of this little competition, but I guess if you think it doesn't, then don't vote for it!)

Pentax ME, Cosinon-W 28 f/2 lens, charity shop Cokin A filter holder, red and green filters, plus the nearest to a blue, a colour correction filter, FP4 home devved in HC-110 dilution B, scanned Vuescan Pro with a Plustek 7500i, composite built with Affinity Photo.

A wood carving made with a chainsaw .... or a spirit monk locked into an arboreal eternity?
20190124 - The Monk by Lindsay Pennell, on Flickr
(Pentax LX with FA1 finder, Ilford HP5)

Is this person taking a car with them or is it built into the boat :rolleyes:
FPRUnXx.jpg

Back