New Old Film Challenge #241 - "Danger! High voltage!" ***POLL ADDED***

Vote for your favourite three photographs.

• Badly wired TV - Boots

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Pylons - Fishyfish

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Windfarm - Peter B

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Lighting Installation - PeterSpencer

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
Post your shot of anything related to "Danger! High voltage!". Pylons, transformers, anything electricity related. Even that upturned plug you trod on in the dark! Of course shoehorning is positively encouraged!

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.

Please include details of the camera, lens, film etc and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at midnight on Monday 12 August 2024, to be followed by the poll which will run for 3 days.

Please keep all discussion and comments in the "new old film discussion thread" - https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/page-20

Voltage.jpg

Careful Leon! You're sitting above a badly wired TV, and in front of an enlarger with equally dodgy wiring. I think that may be what Rog is trying to warn you about.

Canon AE-1
FD 50mm f/1.8?
Kodakchrome
circa 1980

Apologies for a shoehorn from me (again)

Just checking this thread before heading off for a few days holiday, and it appears I've sneaked a win! It therefore falls to me to sort out a new thread before I go, and it's going to be a pretty obvious one and hopefully popular ;)

Back