• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Post your photo that should have been a failure, for whatever reason, but that you've ended up really liking anyway. Should be room here for weak crowbars and split shoehorns, make use of them!

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.

Please include details of the camera, lens, film etc and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at 23:59 on Wednesday 18th September 2024, to be followed soon after by the poll which will run for 3 days.

Please keep all discussion and comments in the "new old film discussion thread" https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...discussion-thread.698995/page-21#post-9521968

Sluice and, er, water wheel in Coppermine Valley, Coniston.

2406D1PMXBW13 Wheel leak.jpg

This is one of the last (barely) usable frames from the roll of FP4+ in my Pentax MX, taken an hour or so before I slipped some way up the fell, banging the MX on a rock, causing the back to fly open (wouldn't close, either). Rewound into the cassette that evening, eventually devved (in HC-110 dilution B) after initially thinking there'd be absolutely nothing useful there. In fact the first 10 frames or so were usable with a bit of cropping, and the last third could have been used if I'd thought to re-load the film into another camera and advance the film! I quite like this frame, seems like a PowerFrom Above is pointing down, saying "This thistle is your leader now!".

When you are about 13 years old you forget the camera sees different to your eye:-
djoC3H1.jpg

This challenge now closed, a poll will be added... soonish!

Back