Now I'm officially skint for a long time

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
But I'm very happy with the reason why - a full Mamiya 6 MF kit, all three lenses plus the polariser and adaptor :woot::woot::woot::woot:

It's all in really great nick as well

Good job I don't like food, or being warm, or doing anything at all :eek:

What lens did you also get with it?

there are only 3 lenses for the 6, a 75mm f/3.5, a 150mm f/4.5 and a 50mm f/4 and I got all of them :woot:

total cost just over a grand :eek::eek::eek:

:LOL:

huh.....its not even funny ?

actually, that's a good deal, you can do £500 each on the body and a 50.

Have you shot with the 50 yet, I have 2 rolls shot, but I usually process 5 at a time, so it might be a while before I get a look at distortion.

I've only opened the package about an hour ago so no pictures yet, hoping to try some tomorrow, will let you know as soon as I do

coolz

I shot some nice straight edged buildings at the weekend, with them right on the edge of the viewfinder, hopefully they'll be close to the edge of the frame.
The building looked distorted through the viewfinder (converging verticals) but that isn't through the lens so, I dunno..:shrug:

Congratulations on your new acquisition ... reading your post here makes me feel all the better knowing that I am not the only one who's willing for forego common necessities for the little joys these toys bring.

WOW you got that lot for a grand????

Well done

Back