2016-9428.jpg

2016-9251.jpg

2016-9256.jpg

2016-9305.jpg

2016-9387.jpg

2016-9411.jpg

2016-9412.jpg

2016-9422.jpg

"Cracking" set of images Ian, with some very fine detail and spot on exposure.(y)

George.

:agree: and more bonking fly shots too :D seems like its the "in" thing atm to get a shot of them like this.
That 1st shot always reminds me of someone sticking their tongue on a frozen pole and it getting stuck there lol
Great shots Ian (y)

Cheers guys :)

Cheers Nick. Yeah I just noticed that. Wasn't there on the Tiff file... wonder if it happend in PP.

Cheers Nick. Yeah I just noticed that. Wasn't there on the Tiff file... wonder if it happend in PP.

Did you raise the shadows? That can cause it. Or noise reduction?

Or - don't know about this one, but - what colour space are you editing in, and what colour space are you viewing in? If it isn't sRGB then perhaps the mapping down to sRGB could be the problem. The problem is in green areas. That may be a coincidence, but Adobe RGB and ProPhoto RGB (as used in Lightroom) both have a wider range of greens the sRGB, so I imagine mapping their greens down to sRGB might cause posterisation in some cases.

Hi Nick, editing is all done in sRGB. I think perhaps it could be down to NR although I do NR on the TIFF as opposed to the JPG. Shadows I raise selectively in LR.

The second and seventh for me - I particularly like number seven, there something about the composition that does it for me.

Excellent Really like the side on angle of the compositions

Back