OFFICIAL I HAVE A NEW (FILM RELATED) TOY THREAD!!

It is the Hadley small, perfect for a TLR or a couple of SLRs.

If any child comes within 10 yards of the bag they will be taken away by the police and taught the error of their ways.

My new 4x5 Speed Graphic on the left next to his little brother speed graphic 6x9 in the middle and the daddy sinar 4x5 on the right. (y)

mfd4.jpg

My new 4x5 Speed Graphic on the left next to his little brother speed graphic 6x9 in the middle and the daddy sinar 4x5 on the right. (y)
Very nice Scott, just make sure you don't lose your ball bearings, been there done that :)

Edit:
Looking at the picture again I see it has a side mounted rangefinder so you shouldn't have any ball bearing related problem:)

Last edited:
That's all right Nick, I know your only pulling my leg. (y)

Scott... words fail me! 3 LF cameras (by mistake I used the shift key first, which came out as £ LF cameras, which I guess is apt!

It is my first and according to the wife it will be my last....:LOL:

Nice bag Andy. My rather old and worn Hadley is my favourite - they get better with age!

I have added one of their shoulder pads which is much more comfortable and the rubber backing makes it less inclined to slip off the shoulder.

Mark

Cheers Dean, 52 and never been kissed......:LOL:

I've been given a Minolta 110 slr zoom.. not sure what to make of it but it looks nice :)

My new (and now fully functioning!) Kiev 80 with Vega-12B 90mm/2.8;

Day 4 - Sept 18th by Steve Lloyd, on Flickr

Picked these up yesterday and true to form for Kiev mechanics, they weren't exactly perfect. The body/shutter and one of the film backs are perfect but the lens wasn't stopping down the aperture blades and the second back doesn't count shots properly. I found a couple of russian language sites showing tear downs so decided to make it up myself instead!

Vega-12B Disassembly by Steve Lloyd, on Flickr

After stripping it back I found that the mechanics were fine but the aperture blades were sticking a little so I removed them all, cleaned/dried them then refitted them on the second attempt...phew! (this was before they were cleaned)

Vega-12B Aperture Blades by Steve Lloyd, on Flickr

The second film back isn't perfect and looks like the rewind knob is catching so that's the next job :)

Steve

Whoops!

Just bought a Hasselblad 500CM, A12 and 50mm.

Need to sell my Mamiya 645 now. :D

A treat for me from me...

A 65 5.6 super angulon in a prontor self cocking shutter and a horseman 612 back for the Chamonix :D

Sadly I pressed the wrong button when selecting the lens board and got one too small so I can't try the lens out :( The back is a beautiful piece of engineering though, I'm so glad I forked out the extra over the dayi etc versions

I definitely need to sell my Mamiya 6s now though ;)

Plural Mamiya 6s????? Or is that a sub-version I didn't know about?

I don't know if this is the right thread rather than the BARGAINS thread but here is where I am so...

I'd been thinking about a new shoulder bag to take a Mamiya 645 Pro body with AE finder and power winder plus two or three lenses and of course a stash of 120 fillum, some of which could be preloaded and so room ideally for two film backs.

Not sure what to buy, not keen on spending three days ploughing through catalogues, trade fairs or camera shops just to identify a suitable candidate, not keen on spending Billingham money through the ads here.

Anyway, I win this OM gear on EBay and the vendor says he'll kindly throw in this leather bag. Free of charge, gratis, and I'm thinking leather? Let's not hold the baby over the railings just yet....

Then, lo and behold, this turns up, as described, free and gratis. It's had one application of neatsfoot oil and one of clear wax. I need to rearrange the internals slightly but I'm set up! Happy Boy!

And for some daft reason the photo which I'm posting doesn't show up in the preview, let's see...
IMAG1132.jpg.html

IMAG1132.jpg

IMAG1134.jpg

Last edited:
Mamiya 6, the rangefinder ones. There may be an advert popping up shortly :)

Ah, you mean Mamiya 6 the quite modern rangefinder precursor to the Mamiya 7 rangefinder:naughty: as opposed to the Mamiya Six immediate post-war folding rangefinder?:LOL::LOL:

I'll watch for an ad then:help:

I don't know if this is the right thread rather than the BARGAINS thread but here is where I am so...

I'd been thinking about a new shoulder bag to take a Mamiya 645 Pro body with AE finder and pwer winder plus two or three lenses and of course a stash of 120 fillum, some of which could be preloaded and so room ideally for two film backs.

Not sure what to buy, not keen on spending three days ploughing through catalogues, trade fairs or camera shops just to identify a suitable candidate, not keen on spending Billingham money through the ads here.

Anyway, I win this OM gear on EBay and the vendor says he'll kindly throw in this leather bag. Free of charge, gratis, and I'm thinking leather? Let's not hold the babay over the railings just yet....

Then, lo and behold, this turns up, as described, free and gratis. It's had one application of neatsfoot oil and one of clear wax. I need to rearrange the internals slightly but I'm set up! Happy Boy!

And for some daft reason the photo which I'm posting doesn't show up in the preview, let's see...
IMAG1132.jpg.html

IMAG1132.jpg

IMAG1134.jpg

Now that is a nice vintage bag! What OM stuff did you get?

Look what arrived this morning from Ebay...

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

A Franka Solida IIE with case, in pretty good condition.

Me neither, couldn't care less, who would want one of those ugly things.......:naughty:

Liking the strap lugs, you going to hand hold it with some Delta 3200 in there? :p

whats the flip up hinge thing? the bomb sights?

Love the franka too, those little compact folders are marvels of pocketablility.

Back