Olympus OM-D E-M5, E-M1, E-M10 - Mk1, Mk2 & Mk3 Owners Thread

Superb shots Gordon

Quick question for OM-1 owners - getting the EVF to show what the actual exposure is, rather than an enhanced versions, that makes my Manual captures under or over exposed.
.... RTFM - It's all in the Instruction Manual.

Brilliant. You must be very pleased with that response, well done.
.... What goes around comes around and you have responded to me in similar vein lots of times. Plus also never thanked me when I have helped you, not even clicking a Like. Besides which it is written in the Instruction Manual.

Last edited:
.... What goes around comes around and you have responded to me in similar vein lots of times. Plus also never thanked me when I have helped you, not even clicking a Like. Besides which it is written in the Instruction Manual.
"RTFM"? Happy to have it pointed out where I have said something like this 'lots of times' (without provocation).

Sorry that I haven't thanked you for help. I shall remember in future of your sensitivity.

Now now girls play nice LOL

Last edited:
Last chance to buy a nice new camera and lenses, waiting on mpb to see what they offer.
I've been away for a while so may have missed your post. What are you up to Dave? Are you selling your Olympus gear?

Edit - actually doing a catch up read, I see you are going back to Fuji. It's a bit late now, but you can play a little with the colours e.g. there is a warm setting I think, or maybe it's vibrant?

Last edited:
I've been away for a while so may have missed your post. What are you up to Dave? Are you selling your Olympus gear?

Edit - actually doing a catch up read, I see you are going back to Fuji. It's a bit late now, but you can play a little with the colours e.g. there is a warm setting I think, or maybe it's vibrant?

Hi because because I do a lot of street photography I have come back to Fuji so both Sony and Fuji for me now.

Agreed very nice indeed

Oh, have they only got one flying now? :D:oops: :$

Back