weekly Oy's Weekly Photo Thingamabob for 2024 : WEEK 26 : Natural Abstract & Contrasty Tech

Great set, agree on your choice though the damselfly is a cracker as well

I spent a long time in my garden today trying to photograph insects and was reasonably pleased with the outcome until I saw these. You've ruined it. I hope you're happy.

I spent a long time in my garden today trying to photograph insects and was reasonably pleased with the outcome until I saw these. You've ruined it. I hope you're happy.

Thanks - Ecstatic :hug:

All well spotted & captured! Agree that you've gone with the right pic, although the damselfly's colour is very striking in your pic too

All well spotted & captured! Agree that you've gone with the right pic, although the damselfly's colour is very striking in your pic too
Ta muchly :)

All look fabulous to me but I like the point of focus and dof of your chosen shot.

I'd have a hard time picking between your chosen shot and the butterfly.

I think the butterfly is a better shot (for me), but your chosen one is a more unusual subject, so I think that wins it.
Cheers Kell :)

Week 23 : Vegetable

Taken in a local farm shop. I'd have got more in but there wasn't mushroom :naughty:

i-W7vMc3M-X2.jpg

Ah yes, much closer in than my picture! The lighting is really nice over the shrooms.

I did laugh at the pun :ROFLMAO:

Great light to have found considering you were in a farm shop, certainly good enough not to dwell on whether mushrooms are really vegetables. ;)

Week 24 : Decay

The bottom of an old anchor in Bridlington Harbour yesterday.

i-SHBfq6z-X2.jpg

Very good!

Had me fooled, at first glance I thought it was a tree.

Back