Panoramas From Glen Coe

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Hi Guys,

A couple more out of the darkroom for your crit. Both are panoramic stitches of 6 or 7 shots.

First is of the 3 sisters near glen coe, a big thanks to an old PDF that Les posted showing the locations.

The second is the from the glen itself, what an awesome drive that is, I'll have to take the bike next time! Ta for looking :)

Landscape-photograph-of-the-3-sisters-mountains-near-glen-coe-in-Scotland-(IMG_1783)-799365.jpg

Landscape-Photograph-of-Glen-Coe-in-Scotland-(IMG_1745)-742297.jpg

Really like them both but the first one is my fave.:)

lovely stuff again - like the house, gives the shot scale :) do you have a link to the pdf? cheers

drew

how do you make your panas slightly bigger to display on here.

I am using photobucket, and it leaves them terribly small

Very good. Just thought I would point out that the second is the three sisters and the first is stob dubgh i believe. Or burchaille etive mor as its well known as. dont quote me on that though, I dont have the OS map handy

Very good. Just thought I would point out that the second is the three sisters and the first is stob dubgh i believe. Or burchaille etive mor as its well known as. dont quote me on that though, I dont have the OS map handy

That is def. right the first is Buckle,

Great shots

That is def. right the first is Buckle,

Great shots

Love the photos, alas as a local climber this name of the 'Buckle' offends!

It's the Buachaille, phonetically that's boochil. Similar to the word loch, the ch is never pronounced as a hard k.

Sorry to be a pedant, but it drives me crazy, had to write to Trail magazine to complain about their using it too.

Anyhoo, in the first shot that's both of them, Buachaille Etive Mor on the left and Buachaille Etive Beag on the right.

Last edited:
Back