Photo sharing sub forum

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been thinking, would it be worth asking admin for a sub forum in the film section for posting film photos (as it is in the main forum).

It seems that the 'show us your film shots' thread is very popular, it's prob the largest active thread on the forum at the moment!

Show us your film shots, doesn't really work like the other sharing forums, they are made up of individual threads that kinda demand comments.
Suyf is truly a post for the hell of it, win lose or draw.

nope, I haven't worked out what I'm saying.....its just an observation cos my brains broked :LOL:

*goes off to post some mud for the hell of it*

actually I think thats quite a good idea! and since we are on the topic of new photo (sub) forums, I was thinking that it might be worth having one for "architecture" or something, you know buildings and places that don't fit into "landscapes" and aren't quite "general". possibly the same for street photography, since almost everybody on here loves it!

The petrol heads say there isn't enough interest in architecture. (They don't like the idea that a lens can shift, too ;) )

Show us your film shots, doesn't really work like the other sharing forums, they are made up of individual threads that kinda demand comments.
Suyf is truly a post for the hell of it, win lose or draw.

nope, I haven't worked out what I'm saying.....its just an observation cos my brains broked :LOL:

*goes off to post some mud for the hell of it*

Hahaha.. nevermind, it's monday afterall!

I was just thinking of one sub forum called somthing like 'General film photo sharing'

Might be usful for keeping track of photos using differnt films etc...

I don't have an interest in cars lol! we all should be represented! I think there is an interest, I do see "architectural photography" in other sub-forums, but usually as part of something else....

Shift lenses- the devils work:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I love em, but I only managed to borrow one once from my photography tutor. they cost too much, thats what really saddens me!

A Nikkor f/1.4 28mm costs a lot more . . .

not always. Ive seen ones that cost in the rangeof 11 grand. but they are only used by developers/surveyors, extreme pro's and psycopaths with too much money!

Back