Photography TV programme "Hot Shots"

Edit My Images
No
Hello all,

Well I've just been sitting infront of the telly watching Wilson "go fishing" and during the break I saw a quick advertisement for a new show, so I just thought I'd give you all a heads up to a new photography programme starting on the Discovery Real Time channel (sky channel 133).

It starts on Monday at 8:30pm and according to the programme description "acclaimed landscape photographer Chris Simpson takes three amateurs to the Seven Sisters to capture the fabulous backdrop of cliffs and rolling downs."

Now, can I stress that this is all I know about this. I havn't a clue if it goes into the technical side of things, or if it's just somebody dragging a few people around the country each week to places that look good to photogragh... in short, please dont get :annoyed: :nunu: :angryfire with me if this is cr@p. :D

Looks good. There's a distinct lack of photography TV programs out there so I will definately be watching this :)

Duly added to Digiguide :)
(Just hope my free trial doesnt run out before then...lol)

Sonsey said:
please dont get :annoyed: :nunu: :angryfire with me if this is cr@p. :D

ROFL - leave that to us to decide;)

Nice look out, as mentioned there is a lack of photography on TV, or should that be "there's alot of %$£^ on TV" :)

fingerz said:
Now if only I had digital :(

:doh: Maybe get someone to tape it then?

.oO(does anyone actually use tapes anymore) ...sorry, random thought :coat:

*bump* :)

Was a bit too much like a home improvement format for my liking, still wasnt anything else on :)

Was it that bad? I missed it. Digiguide politely reminded me, and I politely told it to **** off, Coronation Street was on :D

If it's that bad, I won't seek out a download of it.

It's a good job it was on after 'Stenders...I wasn't gonna miss Peggy Mitchell kacking her Breeks for anything :LOL:

Well it could've been a bit better couldn't it?!?!... I suppose it wasn't too bad if your a beginner, but it didn't really delve into anything that deeply at all.

At least it gave me a bit of inspiration to get off my ass and go out and shoot... now if only we could just get a few moments of decent weather :eyesup:

Back