Picking your brains

Name
Thomas Frederick Horsted
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey peoples,

I am sure this has come up time and time again but I am struggling to find good info, so much I am thinking of starting a website for others to help find this info easier...

Accreditation to the national league is easy enough to work out, send a form and get 2m cover and apply. But what is next, I understand championship games and premier games are along way off with needing 15 images in local, then 30 in national papers. How do you go about Conference, leagues 1 and 2? Do these have their own accreditation and what do you need to do to get it?

Be great to get a bit more info for people that know and have been through it.

Thanks
T

Welcome to TP.

National League is the Conference, it's not been called that for ages. For 15 long years I lived the conference/BlueSquarePremier/Vanarama NL then came along Rob and Ryan...

Sorry you are so right, what a fool lol....
I am actually doing this to help my lad, he's 16 and still tying to navigate how to get into it all, Jorge Flickr there is a link to what he has done so far.
Just trying to help him find his way. Do you know what he would need to do the higher leagues not championship or prem but the others?

Thanks for your patience
T

I think he needs to do just what he is doing and forge some contacts, and get noticed...Do you have a L2 club nearby? Worth getting in touch directly with them?

Salford City and Bradford prob the quickest to get too. But I was thinking more if he was just doing independently, like he is with his accreditation, what legally/rules does he need. Is there an accreditation for League one or two?

I am thinking of starting a website for others to help find this info easier...

Already done:

League 1 and League 2 are both part of the English Football League alongside the Championship. They all come under the same Dataco licence.

Yes, it's a single licence for Championship, L1 and L2. You don't work your way up division by division.

One last question before I really annoy you guys, lol, Women's Football, do you know if there is a separate accreditation for this?

Back