Pizza Car Shoot!

Name
Ashley
Edit My Images
Yes
So, done a favour for the family by taking some pictures of the Pizza Delivery car as they think im quite good... i say quite good but i havnt really had any feedback from Photographers so i decided to upload a couple to here to see what you think at TP.

pizza car one2 by A K Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7349 by A K Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7352 by A K Photography, on Flickr

First one is the best. Would of been great to see the sun glaring through the front window I think.

Just need to bring the car out of the frame a bit more (use some flashguns).

I like them though. Was it tricking parking the car in shot No2? lol

First one is the best. Would of been great to see the sun glaring through the front window I think.

Just need to bring the car out of the frame a bit more (use some flashguns).

I like them though. Was it tricking parking the car in shot No2? lol

No2... possibly the biggest laugh... 15 attempts :p... although there really isnt a bonnet and boot it was easy...

i do need to lean how to use the 430ex Flashgun

didnt have long as sun was setting and had to quickly wash the car before hand

thanks for feedback though

No2... possibly the biggest laugh... 15 attempts :p... although there really isnt a bonnet and boot it was easy...

i do need to lean how to use the 430ex Flashgun

didnt have long as sun was setting and had to quickly wash the car before hand

thanks for feedback though

lol, Russ swift would of got it in there in 1 go :D.

As for the flashgun, get it off camera and fire it a full power (might need a few shots around the car).

or the other option would be to take 2 shots, 1 exposed for the sunset/background and 1 for the car, then blend them together.

(y)

lol, Russ swift would of got it in there in 1 go :D.

As for the flashgun, get it off camera and fire it a full power (might need a few shots around the car).

or the other option would be to take 2 shots, 1 exposed for the sunset/background and 1 for the car, then blend them together.

(y)

like the idea of taking two pictures... one with the gun... one without, although how do i make it so that you will not see the reflection of the gun in the paintwork?

like the idea of taking two pictures... one with the gun... one without, although how do i make it so that you will not see the reflection of the gun in the paintwork?

Trial and error (y)

Black cars are a pain for flashguns. The 2 seperate shot Idea was without using the flashguns. The flashguns would make doing it in 1 shot (y)

Number one looks pretty awesome mate!
I'd be tempted to try and rotate the last one slightly so it's not quite so much at an angle and see how it comes out though.

I really like these, but would like the exposure increased just a bit more.

A job well done though I reckon.

Back