Portraits of a wasp

Lovely work Ryan

Fantastic images! I love the detail you've captured here.

Lovely shots and the detail is very nice.

Excellent shots. Is the last one him/her waving goodbye as you turfed him out?:)

Dave

Very nice shots. Every time I see something about a wasp I can't help thinking of the Dylan Thomas short story 'A Child's Christmas in Wales'; where, when listing some of the Christmas presents he received as a child, he mentioned “And books which told me everything about the wasp, except why.” It made me laugh, so I thought I'd pass that on... and next time you see a wasp!. :)

Wow really nice- did you use a flash on these?
Thanks Al and yes these were shot with a YN24EX twin flash.
Fantastic images! I love the detail you've captured here.
Lovely shots and the detail is very nice.
Great detail, well done.
Lovely set great details
Thanks all, your kind comments are appreciated!:)
Excellent shots. Is the last one him/her waving goodbye as you turfed him out?:)
Dave
Thanks Dave, that is what I was thinking with that one too.:D
Very nice shots. Every time I see something about a wasp I can't help thinking of the Dylan Thomas short story 'A Child's Christmas in Wales'; where, when listing some of the Christmas presents he received as a child, he mentioned “And books which told me everything about the wasp, except why.” It made me laugh, so I thought I'd pass that on... and next time you see a wasp!.
Cheers for that, not read it myself but I think I get what he's saying. Think I would swap wasps for mosquitoes personally.:D

Back