• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

Notes that is- Bored at home awaiting Amazon delivery :(

Sony a7Riv + Sigma 70mm f2.8 macro lens

B299huJ.jpg

Les :)

I especially like the 19th piece from the left .......... ha, made ya look!

It's an interesting shot, Lez. Just curious, what do you use all that colored paper for? For work I assume?

Good how abstract lines can make an image work Les. (y)

Paul.
Thank you Paul- I couldn't find any insects to shoot :) so why not hey? :)
I especially like the 19th piece from the left .......... ha, made ya look!

It's an interesting shot, Lez. Just curious, what do you use all that colored paper for? For work I assume?
They are 3inch squares with a sticky tape along one edge- we here call them Post It Notes- stick them on the notice board or refrigerator to act as a memory prompt for stuff

The 19th from the left is actually my favourite one, so I had to include it Kirk :)

Here's a better perspective

vqP87lH.jpg

Nice image :)
Thank you Gav- things you do when home alone lol :)

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Zip! Macro sticky notes, went right over my head! I do know what they are, just not when my mind is half asleep, lol! Hey, that's just me in the morning, when "Johnny Be Quick" is more like "Johnny Be Sleepwalking" and making my best 'grand mistakes' of the day. There's more to come ... wait and see. :p

Zip! Macro sticky notes, went right over my head! I do know what they are, just not when my mind is half asleep, lol! Hey, that's just me in the morning, when "Johnny Be Quick" is more like "Johnny Be Sleepwalking" and making my best 'grand mistakes' of the day. There's more to come ... wait and see. :p
Oh I'm waiting Kirk trust me :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back