Processing chemical suppliers.

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm just about to get a Jobo CPE 2 processor, since I haven't developed my own films for about 20 years I'm a bit out of touch. Where's the best/cheapest place to buy chemicals? Is there a good online supplier that doesn't charge a fortune for delivery? Or as I'm in London I don't mind collecting if there's somewhere local.

Cheers

I'm just about to get a Jobo CPE 2 processor, since I haven't developed my own films for about 20 years I'm a bit out of touch. Where's the best/cheapest place to buy chemicals? Is there a good online supplier that doesn't charge a fortune for delivery? Or as I'm in London I don't mind collecting if there's somewhere local.

Cheers

Dunno if cheapest, but plenty of chemicals:-

http://www.silverprint.co.uk/

I have a set of chemicals for processing E6 slide (about 60 films worth) and some for C41 - free to a home that will use them and come to Cambirdgeshire and pick them up.

That would be an extremely cheap way for some processing.

Got my chemicals from First Call photographic supplies - and got them in bulk to make postage costs less of a factor.

Thanks for the info folks, much appreciated. whooshdemon I don't get up that way too often but if I get work that way I'll give you a call.

Back