Recomend me a 24inch roll matt photo paper supplier

Name
Tug
Edit My Images
Yes
I am looking for some advice on a supplier for 24 inch roll media. I'm specifically looking for a Matt photo paper, Im using an epson 7800 pro with original epson ink (K3). Up untill now I have been using just a glossy paper which I have been getting some really great results. However a really good friend has asked me to do a dozen 24x16 prints but he wants them on matt paper.

Can anyone recomend a supplier ?...Could do with ordering today for a next day delivery ...Promisses and all that lol

Looking for 30m roll.

Tug

You do realise you need to change the black ink over for matt?
Takes a special changeover kit unless you do one of the bodge ways via tinternet.
Apologies if you already knew.

Takes a special changeover kit unless you do one of the bodge ways via tinternet.

I did not know that...Thank you very much for the heads up....What do the kits cost ?

I did not know that...Thank you very much for the heads up....What do the kits cost ?
Just read up on this ...Glad I did ...

Thank you again

Tug

you could always use the PK ink cart on the paper - you'll loose a bit of DMAX but nothing the majority of people would notice.

you could suggest a semi-matt paper which gives the matt effect but better gamut than standard matt.

Back