Recommend a duel battery charger

Edit My Images
Yes
So the realities of mirrorless cameras burning through a set of batteries in under a day of semi-heavy shooting bit home yesterday and I'm now looking for a charger that will recharge at least two (or more) batteries at a time so that I can at least get a full battery grip of batteries up and running in a few hours rather than taking ages with the single charger that the camera came with.

I did a bit of quick amazon hunting and discovered that there are LOADS of options with many being those similar "no name random firm" type deals. so I'm wondering if anyone has any brand/model/make that they recommend.

For a Canon R6MII (using own brand and 3rd party batteries)

Last edited:
Obvious first question - for what camera/battery?

So the realities of mirrorless cameras burning through a set of batteries in under a day of semi-heavy shooting bit home yesterday and I'm now looking for a charger that will recharge at least two (or more) batteries at a time so that I can at least get a full battery grip of batteries up and running in a few hours rather than taking ages with the single charger that the camera came with.

I did a bit of quick amazon hunting and discovered that there are LOADS of options with many being those similar "no name random firm" type deals. so I'm wondering if anyone has any brand/model/make that they recommend.

For a Canon R6MII (using own brand and 3rd party batteries)
This may be the devil in the details?

As in, can a 3rd party charger reliably & correctly charge OEM batteries?

Likewise can your single battery OEM charger charge 3rd party batteries?

Far as I can tell it can - at least the Hahnel battery I put in my canon charger lists itself as charged and works.

Back