Roseberry re-visited

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
No
I borrowed a Zeiss 21mm f2.8 for the long weekend and popped up to this location for the second time in a week. Its a 3 shot pano.

May need to view it in flickr

Thoughts?

Roseberry re-visited by oROSSo, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi,

I like this...the clouds lead my eye nicely to the hill in the background. I think it's crying out for a bit more saturation - especially for the blue in the sky and the purples in the foreground. There's a little bit of lens flare in the clouds that I'd clone out if I were you....

I think I'd try for a version that's not so wide too - just think it might work well.

Another quality photo. Roseberry is lost in the image though. Its lost it's point of focus.

shooting Rosebery inevitably invites comparison with Mr Cornish - who's shot it more times than anyone can count , so its a brave one to try

but you pull it off pretty well - Roseberry is a little lost , but its a great pano and hard to suggest anything you could have done better... out of interest is this stitched or a crop from a single frame

shooting Rosebery inevitably invites comparison with Mr Cornish - who's shot it more times than anyone can count , so its a brave one to try

but you pull it off pretty well - Roseberry is a little lost , but its a great pano and hard to suggest anything you could have done better... out of interest is this stitched or a crop from a single frame

Thanks all for the feedback.

It's a 3 shot stitched pano. This location was recommended by mark Denton whom I think is friendly with Cornish so comparisons will be made.........and I'll lose!

Back