weekly rpn's 52 Photo Challenge 2024 - Week 35 SNAPPER'S CHOICE Added

Decay is brilliant! Love it.
Snapper's Choice excellent too! Who doesn't love a puffin!

Yes, I really like this shot

Decay is brilliant! Love it.
Snapper's Choice excellent too! Who doesn't love a puffin!

I kept that rose for, oh! 4 or even 5 years in the garage. The reason was that I thought one day I might take a photo of it in its decay condition and that day finally came! :giggle:

I like them both :)

Reactions: rpn
Great shot and processing Stan. I really like your chosen shot, and it's my preferred image of the two. I'd have that on my wall! (y)

Two great shots. I like them both but #1 nudges it, only because of the in focus earth on the 2nd that distracts a bit from the image.

Lovely shot for snapper’s choice and like both abstract though the first one is the cracker, like Bob they do my eyes in after a while

Decay: Lovely,. Has a very soft glow
Snappers. I love this shot. Beautifully framed.
Abstract: Definitely the daisies for me.

No1 for me. At first look I though it was a person going upstairs!

I rather like #2. The mono treatment gives it emphasis.

Thanks, Helen. I was two minds about which to submit as the main post.

No1 for me. At first look I though it was a person going upstairs!

Cheers, Dave. The shadowy figure is the bottom of the stair balustrade.

Two good shots, but #1 for me. It carries a feeling of intrigue and even menace.

I managed to capture this image just in time within Week 28. The weather has been either rain or overcast for over a week and I've been waiting patiently for a blue sky and some clouds to fulfil the Clouds theme. Cruise Ship AIDA Sol to add interest.

Week 28 Clouds

Clouds by Stan, on Flickr

Clouds... I like wide angle that captures the shadows on the ground from the clouds.
Summer. Glad you've had some summer up there, we seem to be missing most of it down here!

Drink - This makes me angry (as I have already ranted about elsewhere), but it is a very successful photo - so well done.

Bridge - A good angle, that works.

Yep nice angle on the bridge!

Drink - This makes me angry (as I have already ranted about elsewhere), but it is a very successful photo - so well done.

Bridge - A good angle, that works.

Thanks, Paul. To me, the problem is today's takeaways and throwaways culture! :mad:

Yep nice angle on the bridge!

Cheers, Dave.

Back