weekly RyanB's 52 for 2024 Week 36 Tools

#1 for sure. Looks too hot to be standing over to take the shot. Still got your eyebrows?

#1 for sure. Looks too hot to be standing over to take the shot. Still got your eyebrows?
Cheers Carl, eyebrows still intact but some missing from my hands and forearms, that one was a phone shot done very quickly as I was worried it would either roast me or damage the phone. No way I would risk my DSLR and it would have made framing and focus more difficult anyway.
You chose the right shot - looks great!
thanks Paul!
Great shot! Did you get a bit warm taking the first picture?! :oops: :$
Only a bit... thanks Simon!

Three fab toasty shots!

Well put together Ryan! :)

Well put together Ryan! :)
Good picture. Got the focus points right, all the way through the bottle. Nice cork !
Clever idea, nicely executed
Many thanks all!! :)
@AlanDorset the cork is actually a piece of off cut from some cork laminate flooring we have in the bathroom, if you saw it from the back it would look like high density foam. It was all I had but worked in a pinch.

Super patins! Fine shots too!

Wow - song title shot has so much atmosphere!!

And your cutlery shots have blown my mind, how did you get them balanced for the first one?

Wow - song title shot has so much atmosphere!!

And your cutlery shots have blown my mind, how did you get them balanced for the first one?
Thanks Ross, I sort of let the spoons choose for themselves how they balanced after trying over and over to evenly space them in a fan formation. I just started with the biggest and worked up to the tea spoon. :)

Not done a lot of photography this week but did have a quick walk around the outside of Lincoln cathedral while there last week. I was using an old film era 21mm lens which caused a lot of distortion so I decided to make the distortion even worse by photo stitching 9 shots together.
cathedral2.jpg
5P8A9911.jpg

Some of the stonework that really caught my eye was the panel depicting what I am guessing is Hell. It seems they really were scared of getting their bits eaten by serpents back then...
Hell.jpg

Good stuff!

Not a big fan of serpents nibbling me sepent now to be honest :eek:

Some nice toolage there Ryan :)

Back