S2000 at Reims, Snake Pass.

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Was getting dark when we arrived, so got lucky with the light. Most shots I see here seem to be midday. It's amazing how much running around you do when time is against you :D

REIMS02.jpg

REIMS05.jpg

REIMS04.jpg

4519066253_545cb360ec_z.jpg

Last edited:
nice picktures of the track at night - maybe not leave the car parked there those as it ruins the shots

nice picktures of the track at night - maybe not leave the car parked there those as it ruins the shots

Umm, I don't get it.

That is a joke, right?

Nicely atmospheric shots. I think having the car bigger in the frame would improve them as it's a bit insignificant which is why shot 4 is my pick of the bunch. Lovely lighting on those old pit buildings though.

I really like 1 + 2 but think the car does need to be bigger in 3

I'd like to see some more of the car, as i really love the s2k

I agree that 3 is too small, and that 1 and 2 could be bigger, but I really do like 1 and 2 they are nice shots, especially the second.

As mentioned above number 4 is gorgeous! Nice work and a lovely car!

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the comments chaps.

I know what you mean about the car being a little lost on some of the shots here, though one does have a huge arrow pointing at it. :) I suppose the size restriction doesn't help as, in full res, car isn't so tiny.

Perhaps the title should have had less emphasis on the car. Thought it would add context. However, in my original post I did mention light was fading fast and as you can see, it's just a long road and parking out of shot would have meant a long walk for which there wasn't the time. Have lots of more detail type shots which I'll be posting in a while.

Thanks again for your input.

Last edited:
Back