NSFW Say Cheese

Those made me smile Neil :D

Well done to you both :D Number one is my pick. Well done.

Nice to see you making use of manual lenses too. I lusted after the new Voigtlander 50mm f1 but I have the f1.2 so it would I think be madness to change, for what I do.

Last edited:
The first image is definitely the best compositionally and pose/style wise; it is very nice IMO.
The lifted leg and juxtaposition of angles adds a lot of dynamics... it's also a more realistic pose/situation IMO. I don't believe the BG/texture, but it doesn't bother me. I do believe the reflection, but the lack of her reflection makes her somewhat disconnected/floating. Whether the reflection is real or not, it should be congruent.

The other two images don't quite make sense... who would ever place a large format camera on a tripod next to a bed (table/whatever) so that they could kneel and take a picture? The pose is also much more static.

Last edited:
Those made me smile Neil :D

Well done to you both :D Number one is my pick. Well done.

Nice to see you making use of manual lenses too. I lusted after the new Voigtlander 50mm f1 but I have the f1.2 so it would I think be madness to change, for what I do.
The F1.0 is never shot at F1. After any attempts I find shooting above F1.4 is about the best for me hand held

The first image is definitely the best compositionally and pose/style wise; it is very nice IMO.
The lifted leg and juxtaposition of angles adds a lot of dynamics... it's also a more realistic pose/situation IMO. I don't believe the BG/texture, but it doesn't bother me. I do believe the reflection, but the lack of her reflection makes her somewhat disconnected/floating. Whether the reflection is real or not, it should be congruent.

The other two images don't quite make sense... who would ever place a large format camera on a tripod next to a bed (table/whatever) so that they could kneel and take a picture? The pose is also much more static.
We were in a tiny location with a terrible backdrop. I tried my best to repair the background but struggled with that. I will do this shoot again with Fon at an outdoor location…….. maybe a beach or landscape in the background

Super set as usual you two

Back