Seacat

Edit My Images
No
Came across a very old and battered negative a few weeks back, taken on a Mamiya 645. Scanned it in and spent a long, long time removing all the marks that had accumulated over the years.
Came out quite well I think.
I still have a 30" X 40" colour print of this, which I was given by the photo lab as a "freebie", it is still rolled up in a tube - it isn't the sort of thing that goes in the lounge !

2q89fkx.jpg

Is that a real missile? Pardon my ignorance, but it kind of looks like a Nerf American football!

The shot itself is fantastic! Perfect timing, you can feel the noise from the rocket, and almost smell the smoke coming off the back of it. Great capture on any medium, enhanced by film! Great work!

Wings will be there to aid the flight line and make it more stable making it hit its target with more accuracy :D.

That is a cracking shot Moonrakerz I would have it hanging on the wall in the study or some where like that.

Wings will be there to aid the flight line and make it more stable making it hit its target with more accuracy :D.

That is a cracking shot Moonrakerz I would have it hanging on the wall in the study or some where like that.

Good to know! Thanks to both of you for your knowledge! Back to the thread though... what a cracking shot!

Back