Spider aWasp and Ladybird

Nice set but none are quite in focus for me? With these kind of tiny creatures I find it best to be at around f/11 - f/16 at least, if you're going to capture all the details and getting the critical focus right is well.. critical. I'm guessing these are heavily cropped?
I think you are confused with focus and DOF and they are only lightly cropped

I think you are confused with focus and DOF and they are only lightly cropped

Hi Les.

My apologies if I came across as critical. That wasn't my intention and reading back I didn't word that particularly well. Yes, it's the out of focus area which is probably bothering me although they look much better on a phone than on my MAC.

I was just trying to be helpful but if my comment was unwarranted then I apologise.

Dunc

Hi Les.

My apologies if I came across as critical. That wasn't my intention and reading back I didn't word that particularly well. Yes, it's the out of focus area which is probably bothering me although they look much better on a phone than on my MAC.

I was just trying to be helpful but if my comment was unwarranted then I apologise.

Dunc
Thankyou for clearing that up Duncan mistakes on both sides as i also had no intention of causing upset lets draw a line

Back