Star Wars

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
I surmise the film designers look for inspiration on the animal & insect kingdoms all the time.

I recall a program that looked at Alien and said the creature with its extending jaws was based on the dragonfly nymph!

WTF? now that is weird, when you get up close and personal!

Another stunner Alby.

Very nice shot Alby
I shot a similar mayfly the other year when I was in Kent I didn't get as close though

Quite incredible Alby...Is this taken out in the wild or do you have a set up at home?

I surmise the film designers look for inspiration on the animal & insect kingdoms all the time.

I recall a program that looked at Alien and said the creature with its extending jaws was based on the dragonfly nymph!
I hear that somewhere too. ;)
WTF? now that is weird, when you get up close and personal!
Cheers Chris, some interesting heads about in the insect world isnt there. ;)
Like most members of TP :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
You said it Les lol
Another stunner Alby.
Cheers Steve ;)

Very nice shot Alby
I shot a similar mayfly the other year when I was in Kent I didn't get as close though
I get a lot here and also find them in the house. thanks for passing by alf ;)
Quite incredible Alby...Is this taken out in the wild or do you have a set up at home?
It was one found in the house so placed it onto a stick and photographed on that. They don't tend to move much so pretty easy to do really. ;)
I thought this was going to be figures! Wonderful shot and agree most alien!
I thought someone might think that, thanks for passing by Chris ;)

Great image Alby, an not only does the film industry get visual inspiration from wildlife, they also utilize the sounds creatures make too.
Yes Paul that dosen't surprise me. Thanks for passing by ;)

Back