Sunrise On The Adur

Nice colours Steve. (y)

Just IMO but I think you've slightly over-recovered the foregrounds in 1 and 3, when they might naturally be darker. 4 isn't really up to the standard of the others for lack of an interesting point.

Nice set to look at though.

Nice colours Steve. (y)

Just IMO but I think you've slightly over-recovered the foregrounds in 1 and 3, when they might naturally be darker. 4 isn't really up to the standard of the others for lack of an interesting point.

Nice set to look at though.
Thanks for the comments (y)
Number 4 was a bit of a let down, the light trees were glowing in the sun and reflecting nicely in the water, but by the time I'd set the camera up they'd gone a bit dull. One of those looked good to the eye. As for the others, yes I agree, maybe a bit overdone though it wasn't actually that dark when they were taken, The sun was already up, but hidden behind the tree, which was a shame as I wanted to get it reflecting in the river, but just couldn't get an angle to get both in, hence the second with the actual sunrise through the tree. I might revisit them though for another go. Did try an exposure stack but the sky just looked a mess as the cloud was moving pretty quick, and the in the sunrise one it killed the star burst.

Back