The Unofficial Monkey Thread??

I will do a proper workshop set sawman just as soon as I finish my first project - a small table with drawer ... just the drawer to do now. Maybe Friday :)

Love the guitar monkey Cedarapple :)

Love the guitar monkey Cedarapple

Thanks, I thought this would be a fun thing to do, and that it would only take a couple of minutes:shake:

I hadn't allowed for the monkey being so uncooperative. It really, really did not want to play the harmonica, and took a lot of encouragement:bang:

I could have spent that time doing something productive instead!

That was something productive, where was monkey when it was time for still life.

Who else is going transport monkey around in their camera bags???

Monkey missed out on curry tonight :( he will have to come with us next time round.

Get to the shops, and find a box of PG Tips with monkey attached. Then you can join the fun :)

Well buy her a present of tea bags for mothers day ;)
Mothers day sorted and monkey sorted

Buy the teabags, take the monkey, give the teabags to someone outside the shop.

You'll feel better about yourself AND have a monkey :D

Buy the teabags, take the monkey, give the teabags to someone outside the shop.

You'll feel better about yourself AND have a monkey :D

Hmmm! but I bet you only get the free monkey on the gigantic size tea bags though eh .... I dont need to feel that good about myself! ;)

Nah.. Ill just do a deal with me mam!

Cheap? cheap? did I just hear the words cheap! :LOL:

I just moved in. Very comfortable home, plenty of space, and plenty of hiding places.
Need to make room for Archie though.

IMG_0420.jpg

160 boxes I think, Glo.

Hmmm! but I bet you only get the free monkey on the gigantic size tea bags though eh .... I dont need to feel that good about myself! ;)

Nah.. Ill just do a deal with me mam!

Cheap? cheap? did I just hear the words cheap! :LOL:

The chicks thread is next door ;)

I think Monkey should be in everyones camera bag and he can travel the world and we can have a diary of his travels, a bit like the teddy who went on holiday from primary school :)

Sue - I have some very good friends who have indeed been monkey addicts for years and have done exactly that, from Africa to America and back again!

Barking mad the pair of them and I'm their little boys Godfather...so guess what his pressie will be this year :)

MONKEY AT HOME

What d'you mean tea......where's the bags??

Monkeytea.jpg

Hanging out with the chicks.

Monkeychicks.jpg

Beating the monkey! (sorry!!!) :LOL:

Monkeybeat.jpg

Well, a boy's got to get around somehow!

Monkeyjed.jpg

What's this stuff called again??

Monkeycoffee.jpg

Oh, I give up!

Monkeytray.jpg

Those are great. :)

:LOL:

Think monkey might be going to York and maybe even Bridlington this weekend.

Superb Robert. Love the cake one Janice - top stuff.

Not a real cake though!! Just printed on the tray! ;)

If it was real.....I'd have eaten it!! :D

Not a real cake though!! Just printed on the tray! ;)

If it was real.....I'd have eaten it!! :D

Thats cruel teasing monkey like that :( I will have to send monkey details of how to complain, there must be a RPSCA for monkeys or a monkeyline for him to contact.

Aww!
Janice ... you clever girl!!! :LOL:

I like 1st & 3rd best.
1st looks like hes about to make himself a giant spliff ... and 3rd looks like hes about to ...err...um, err.... make an ommlette!!! :naughty:

Superb work there, Mike! :D (y)

Think your white balance needs a tweak Elaine ;)

lol Mike!

:LOL: ... :LOL:

Bloody Bonkers the lot of you ... but what a larf and a great thread starter Robert ... (y) ... only just found it from the link in the Red Chair Project ... :shrug:

OOOoooohhh ... and I have only just noticed he is GREEN ... I WANT ONE ... NOW ... trouble is we only drink RooiBos tea ... :eek:

Anyone got a spare ... pretty pleaze ... :D

:p

Anyone got a spare ... pretty pleaze ... :D

Oi! back of the queue Ven I dont drink PG either ...just had a lovely cup of Twinnings Strawberry & mango, mmm!
But, if Im going to have to shop for PG ... you do too! :LOL:

Everybody here has monkey mania, so we just have to have one.
A certain someone from here has even just sent a pic to my phone of their monkey at work!
Come on Ven, coat on I think a trip to Tesco is in order for both of us,

Oi! back of the queue Ven I dont drink PG either ...

Oh I don't think so Glo ... :razz: ... when it comes to Green I just gotta take priority ... and I'll take on all-comers to make damn sure of it ... ;) ... best you stick to Black lady ... :nono:

I'll take on all-comers to make damn sure of it ... ;) ... best you stick to Black lady ... :nono:

ROFL!!!
hmmm! sounds like words of a desparate man, Ven
Now Id normally take my chances here, I have a mean kick & you obviously havent seen the length of my nails.
But, seeing as its you, and we are both so very colour savvy, Ill back off just this once!

.... but really its only cos Monkey doesnt come in black! :LOL:

Now come on people, get to tescos, spend less than three pounds and give the box of tea bags to an elderly neighbour if you must be socialable and help someone else in the process :) everyone wins.

Then you too can join Monkey Mania.

I do believe I have seen a sample of your nails here ... ;) ... at least once ... :eek:

But you have not seen the Green one's armoury ... :D

But thanx for doing the decent gentlemanly thing Glo ... you won't regret it ... :LOL: ... s'pose now that means I owe you one ... oh how I hate being indebted ... :(

Now you lot ... :rules: ... about that spare Green Monkey ... :bat:

;)

Keep em comming.... :LOL: ... I'm lovin this thread (y)

... beating the monkey.... oooh Janice you are naughty :nuts:

Back