This is a great opportunity

Someone's taking advantage of all the "Why I'm Leaving Adobe" videos that are blanketing my YouTube feed at the moment... Good luck to 'em I say!

Reactions: TG.
What does Photo 2 give me that Photo 1 doesn't and will my Nik plugin still work?

Downloaded the trial but it doesn't work with all of the NIK plugin ... only able to save NIK adjustments as a preset, not revert to Affinity with the adjustments applied.
No good for me.

If you intend to switch your operating system in the future and you already own Affinity you cannot swap over you have to buy again.

If you intend to switch your operating system in the future and you already own Affinity you cannot swap over you have to buy again.
My license for Affinity lets me swap OS,

I have just checked and it's a "universal license" which covers Mac, Windows and IPad.

As I remember it was the only license available that covered the Affinity suite

However, I also see if you only want a single app, there is an option for OS specific licenses. I didn't look at single app options when I bought my license.

My license for Affinity lets me swap OS,

I have just checked and it's a "universal license" which covers Mac, Windows and IPad.

As I remember it was the only license available that covered the Affinity suite

However, I also see if you only want a single app, there is an option for OS specific licenses. I didn't look at single app options when I bought my license.
Thanks, I did only use the Photo app with Windows but switched over to Mac. Russ.

Back