Too hot for harvestmen

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I found an opilione on the flags in the garden - in height of the afternoon sun, and it didn't seem to like any place to put it's legs, so after one shot I relocated it to the apple tree where there was an excess of places for it to stay cool.

july_opil_b_4k_1800-XL.jpg

july_opil_c_4k_1800-XL.jpg

july_opil_a_4k_1800-XL.jpg

july_opil_d_4k_1800-XL.jpg

Paul.

Last edited:
Great set :)

Love the photos, and learnt something. Googled it and found out they're not spiders.
One thing I've known for many years is they love living in my house !

Love the photos, and learnt something. Googled it and found out they're not spiders.
One thing I've known for many years is they love living in my house !

They come in many forms and sizes too. Most mistakes them for spiders but as you found out, they aren't.

Paul.

Nice set as always Paul :)

(Same result on the notification?)

Lovely pictures and well done for spotting and relocating this beastie :D

Years ago we used to have lots of these in our garage and garden but now we rarely see them. I've only ever seen one in the house once.

A gratuitous post Paul :)

Lovely set Paul.

It's really odd, I would pick that up and relocate it myself as well, without any trepidation but if that were a house spider, I'd run a mile.

I learned something today too, that these are not actually spiders. Everyday is a school day. (y)

Lovely set Paul.

It's really odd, I would pick that up and relocate it myself as well, without any trepidation but if that were a house spider, I'd run a mile.

I learned something today too, that these are not actually spiders. Everyday is a school day. (y)

I remember you don't like spiders much... ;)

Paul.

Another gratuitous post Paul.
(You know why ;) )

Back