Tried something different!

I really like the framing and the contrast, but for me I would like a more interesting subject in the light. But not too much that can be done with that I guess, unless you fancy going all in and buying the place and doing some building work, lol.

I really like the framing and the contrast, but for me I would like a more interesting subject in the light. But not too much that can be done with that I guess, unless you fancy going all in and buying the place and doing some building work, lol.
yeah more interesting subject would have been a better story telling

Framing is good, image development ditto, colours are strong. It just feels like it would be better with a plainer background and a figure posing in the archway. If you have ever been to Northern India then you'll know just the kind of picture I have in mind. :)

Framing is good, image development ditto, colours are strong. It just feels like it would be better with a plainer background and a figure posing in the archway. If you have ever been to Northern India then you'll know just the kind of picture I have in mind. :)
Thank you for the detailed feedback, appreciate it

I hope you don't mind me posting in your thread, but this was what I had in mind - taken with a Samsung compact in Jaipur 2011.

31 Jaipur 36.jpg

Back