Wasp

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
:plus1: Excellent

Nice one Alby, I do thing wasps are fascinating to look at up close (yes I know I'm weird)

Lovely shot Alby.

can only say what has been said. Excellent photo.

Very educational of the little beast..................

well caught

Mj

Thanks all for you approval, I am amazed no one has spotted the damaged near eye though.
The shot was taken in natural light using the Olympus em-1, the Olympus 60mm macro lens and the in-camera stacking feature.

Thanks all for you approval, I am amazed no one has spotted the damaged near eye though.
The shot was taken in natural light using the Olympus em-1, the Olympus 60mm macro lens and the in-camera stacking feature.
Actually I did spot it... but only when I re-looked at this thread on my lappy (I originally saw it, and posted, from my mobile where it wasn't really visible).

How's the in-camera stacking working for you? Is it quick to implement? I guess if stacking with natural light we must be looking at a dead wasp... You should have shot it from it's better side ;)

Alby
This is the first shot I have seen that has me thinking I need to try out the focus stacking though I do not use the 60 mm as much as I do my Sigma 105.

Actually I did spot it... but only when I re-looked at this thread on my lappy (I originally saw it, and posted, from my mobile where it wasn't really visible).

How's the in-camera stacking working for you? Is it quick to implement? I guess if stacking with natural light we must be looking at a dead wasp... You should have shot it from it's better side ;)
No it was a live specimen but it stood still enough for me to get the shot off.

I was so in awe of the picture I missed it ;)
Actually thought it was a catch light :)

Back