What have I just bought??

Edit My Images
Yes
I got a lot of expired Kodak film the other day but for the life of me I cant find out what ISO/ASA it is. Theres 3 rolls of Ektachrome ESD 135-36 and 1 roll of Kodacolour VR 1000.

Now I'm guessing the VR 1000 is 1000 ISO but what about the Ektachrome? The expiry date on it is 03/1993, can anyone shed any light on it?

Thanks!

Yeah their both 35mm (135), the ektachrome is 36 exp and the vr 1000 is 24 exp but thats the limit of my knowledge :thinking:

Edit: Just had a look at all the boxes and 2 of the ektachromes have SO-366 written on them if that helps?

Edit2: Heres a pic
!BY5nn)!B2k~$(KGrHgoOKjQEjlLmQu1cBKkDMFm8GQ~~_12.JPG

Ektachrome ESD is slide duplicating film and from what I can find SO-366 is rated at 16ASA/ISO

Duplicating film usually designed for copying Exktachrome or Kodachrome slide film. Should be interesting to see what happens if you use it as ordinary slide film.

Google Ektachrome ESD and it will find something.

Yep the VR1000 is 1000ISO print film.

Cool thanks!

I just thought i'd buy them to have an experiment, all 4 only cost 55p! I'll probably put the ektachome through my regular slr and the vr 1000 through my holga and see what happens!:D

Have fun :D (y)

ISO 16......:eek:

Blimey, like shooting Rollei IR again.....its tripod time, even on a bright day I couldn't shoot iso 16 hand held :(

I think the duplicating film is probably going to be tungsten balanced too, which will mean it will be very blue in daylight conditions.

Edit: Actually I don't think it will be tungsten balanced but I don't think it will be daylight balanced either. Still work sticking a roll through I guess and see what happens :)

Back