Where can I use photoshop in the community? I don’t have a laptop that can download it.

It depends on the library, but doubtful. It is more likely to be found on local college computers if you are doing a course, otherwise you'll need a laptop or iPad, but you don't necessarily need Photoshop for editing, there is other software especially if you don't have your own laptop. There may be an editoer available in the Google store, I don't know.

Photoshop works on Windows and Mac and requires a license. What does your library have? Best to ask them yourself, no?

You could try something like Polarr: https://chromewebstore.google.com/d.../djonnbgfieijldcieafgjcnhmpcfpmgg?hl=en&pli=1

There should also be a Google photos app.

What you need is not photoshop (which is a pixel editor) but rather an image development application that will let you process your pictures to get the best from them.
Thanks so much, I’ve uploaded my RAW photos onto google photo, but the photo quality changes? I’ll try the Polar app instead

Sorry, I’m confused. I would like to keep the RAW copy without it changing when I put it on the computer.

Camera raw files include a small jpeg file created by the camera when the photo is taken, using the jpeg picture profile etc, and it's this embedded jpeg that you are viewing on your camera. When you put the raw file on the computer, depending on the software sometimes you see the same embedded jpeg and sometimes you see the dull unprocessed version.

Everything is pointing to you actually liking the jpegs produced by your camera - and not the unprocessed raw files.

Check out evening classes in community centers. Many run free or cheap courses for photo editing.

Back