Where do you get your films developed?

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
I work at Jessops, but screw using their sendaway service :p

Right.
I want to send away B+W film and colour slide film.

Preferably send it together, and I would like it to be cheap, efficient, put onto a CD, and fairly quick, but don't mind waiting a few weeks.

So, where do you guys go?

I work at Jessops, but screw using their sendaway service :p

Right.
I want to send away B+W film and colour slide film.

Preferably send it together, and I would like it to be cheap, efficient, put onto a CD, and fairly quick, but don't mind waiting a few weeks.

So, where do you guys go?

I just the guy - http://www.hampshiredarkroom.co.uk/

He's called Matt and this is where I got my film developed until I moved away. Very good prices and does scan to CD as well. You can either send it or drop him an e-mail asking if you could drop it into him. His lab is in one of the rooms in the Westend Centre in Aldershot

Hope that helps you out

Just develop your black and white at college for free as well!!!!!!!!!!!:shrug:

Try and find somewhere local, sending away adds cost and at least another day each side. FWIW I use one vision imaging (Colab) in Coventry as they are near me, but I also used them yeas ago before I switched to digital...

Try and find somewhere local, sending away adds cost and at least another day each side. FWIW I use one vision imaging (Colab) in Coventry as they are near me, but I also used them yeas ago before I switched to digital...

Thats why I gave him the link to that guy :thinking::thinking:

Aldershot is like 15mins away from him, so he can either send or drop it in

:nuts::nuts:

Ah, I didn't know Pleasure Town was near Aldershot, but local labs FTW!!!

The lab in aldershot is just as expensive as DLAB7, and I will pay the same costs in petrol as postage, so I might as well just send it away somewhere! I can't figure out the bloody website on the link you gave me so I'm going to be a muppet and do it the only way I know how haha.

£8.50 it cost me for 120 develop and scan but you don't have to drive there just use the freepost thing. I just thought it would be easier than sending it miles when it's still local.

Go on help the local scene out :)

Back