Which colour medium format film to cross process?

Edit My Images
Yes
I am after a colour medium format film to cross process. I was using Fuji Sensia 100 35mm in my pentax K1000 and i was cross processing E-6 to C41.
The problem is that i now want to shoot some outdoor fashion images with my Hasselblad so i want to do a similar sort of thing, however when i look at my colour film 120 supplies they are all C41 not E6. Is there a 100 speed colour 120 film which is E6?
All help appreciated.

Fuji Sensia, Astia and Provia look interesting xprocessed, you can use Velvia 50 but most peeps seem to push it a stop to whiten up skin tones, it has a lot of yellow otherwise, but the colours are mad.

however when i look at my colour film 120 supplies they are all C41 not E6. Is there a 100 speed colour 120 film which is E6?
All help appreciated.

where are you looking.. ?

Oh, I though you were shopping online or something.
There are 7 Kodak and 7 Fuji slide films here at Silverprint, look under "Transparency colour films"

Yes, transparencies/slide, all the same, normally developed in E6 chemistry.
Didn't you see your 35mm Sensia, its a positive image that can be projected..

I am going to be taking some outdoor fashion shots with the model in really bright colours and i intend to cross process the film. Is there any film which you could recommend from the transparency range, preferably fuji?

I've not cross processed them but if saturation is a factor then fuji films go

Velvia - Provia - Astia from most saturated to least. As Joxby mentioned Velvia can produce funny skin tones but if you're x-processing it might not matter. Have you got time to pick up a roll of each and do a test before the shoot?

Back