Which online print lab

Edit My Images
Yes
Which online print labs to people use? I want to get a rather large print done 30" x 20" and I'd rather not have to send a lossy Jpeg but rather the Tif but the one I have been using, Pixum, doesn't support them! :(

Any suggestions?

Yeah, same here but they don't support Tifs. :(

I suspect that's probably due to the file upload size.

http://www.konicaminoltaprinters.co.uk/upload/index.htm are doing a free A3 laser print. Files accepted: Quark, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Power Point, Microsoft Word, PDF, Microsoft Excel, Free Hand, Publisher, Adobe Illustrator, zip, sea, lzw, giff, PSD, Tiff, Jpg, hqx, bin and EPS [max 10mb though]

Not sure if that's any good.

I think everyone tends to rate Photobox.

Hmmm, you photobox people just aren't listening are you! lol

I want Tif support because on a 2 foot by 3 foot print the Jpeg artifacts are going to be pretty visible.

Anyone use Bonusprint?

In my defense when I opened the thread there were no replies. I then got caught up in doign a couple of things and by the time I hit 'Post' those above me had replied :D

So ner :p

I only have one experience with Bonusprint (I assume it's the same Bonusprint), and that was about 10 years ago I sent some 35mm film to them for developing/printing. Nothing photographic, just family snaps etc, but they damaged the film. I can only conclude the negatives had gotten caught in a machine, as they came back literally in bits, and not developed.
I think I got about 3 photos out of 24, and the rest was just shredded negative IIRC.

Upon ringing to enquire, they denied any wrongdoing at all. Not necessarily denying any offer of compensation, but to say to me "Well it must have come out of the camera like that", was bloody annoying.

Never used them since.

I suppose I could just optimise the jpeg for quality.

Back