White Tailed Eagle

I have been on Mull this week and had a great trip out with Mull Charters, weather was not too kind but the 400 2.8 came into its own attached to my D500

Probably my favourite image I have ever taken, I will look closer when home with larger monitor but wanted to share it on here now.

White Tailed Sea Eagle by Adam Sibbald, on Flickr
Awesome shot

Oh tasty shot buddy - I'm on Mull in June for 2 weeks :)

Awesome shot
Thank you Bob
Amazing! That's a great shot!
Thank you
It's a great picture but I'd have liked to have seen all the wings in, the crop has cut them off.
Thank you, I was unable to get the whole bird in this shot so part of the wing was clipped so made it symetrical and tighter to show the tail, wing and talon details
Oh tasty shot buddy - I'm on Mull in June for 2 weeks :)
You will love it Les and by then a lot of birds will be fledging too, make sure you book well in advance for Mull Charters are they are really busy and I nearly missed out !!

Thank you Bob

Thank you

Thank you, I was unable to get the whole bird in this shot so part of the wing was clipped so made it symetrical and tighter to show the tail, wing and talon details

You will love it Les and by then a lot of birds will be fledging too, make sure you book well in advance for Mull Charters are they are really busy and I nearly missed out !!
I did that 2 moths back- but thank you :)

It's a great picture but I'd have liked to have seen all the wings in, the crop has cut them off.

No doubt it would be good to have an image of the whole bird but I think the crop conveys the power of the bird — emphasising and framing the talons and head, and the prey. It’s very striking.

No doubt it would be good to have an image of the whole bird but I think the crop conveys the power of the bird — emphasising and framing the talons and head, and the prey. It’s very striking.
Thank you

Great shot. The fish looks thoroughly p!ssed off…

Back