Wornish's 52 in 2024 added Week 37: Occupation (al)

Two interesting shots. No2 in mono would be my take.

Nailed it :banana:

Nice flower shot!

I remember back in the day that I wouldn't take photos of red flowers as my camera could never cope with reds and I couldn't never recover them in post. Those reds have come out really nice without blowing.

Snappers.. lovely bird and good shot
Natural Abstract... the mono tree for me.. and definitely contrasty too.

Good subject - I'd probably agree with Kell that a deeper black would give more punch to the light.

I think the more contrasty shot works better, too. Still, the original is perfect for the theme, so maybe a switch is necessary or not.

Works very nicely. I like the way the bulb is lost but the filaments really stand out.

Definitely picked the right one imo, really like the unusual framing and the road leading away

I too think you chose the right image. The composition works very well.

A nice set and yes - the added interest of the bridge/tunnel makes it the pick of the pix :)

Very quick off the mark. And I'm pleased you still have a at least one pollinator left.

No1 for the light. That beer looks a bit weak though :D

Week 31: Bridge

A little bridge over a brook.

Bridge-1.jpg

Alternatives

Bridge-2.jpg

Bridge-3.jpg

Last edited:
Yep them be bridges them be!

Agree with your choice, looks a nice area for a walk, is the 2nd pic the cloud bridge?

Agree with your choice, looks a nice area for a walk, is the 2nd pic the cloud bridge?
Well spotted, they are all on my daily walk route. This one was taken today from the other side from where I took the cloud pic.

Reactions: nog
Back