Wornish's 52 in 2024 added Week 37: Occupation (al)

All good bridges but your choice really leads the eye and looks very peaceful

Week 33: Song Title

Mr Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra

Mr Blue Sky.jpg

Alternatives

The Green Green Grass of Home - Tom Jones
Was going to just take a pic of my lawn but made the effort to go out.

The Green Green Grass of Home.jpg

Mr Blue Sky v2

Mr Blue Sky 2.jpg

Last edited:
Week 34: Cutlery
Chose this one.

Cutlery Dark.jpg

Alternatives

Black and White version

Cutlery BW.jpg

Colourful version

Cutlery Creative.jpg

Yep No1 for sure. Love that soft light.

Both good shots but think you made the right choice - snap dragons for snapper's choice, what could be more appropriate :).

Nice shots. Tell us about them?

Nice shots. Tell us about them?
Taken in Kew Gardens while I was there Thursday afternoon. It's called the Great Pagoda. Same size dragons on every level.

Last edited:
Taken in Kew Gardens while I was there Thursday afternoon. It's called the Great Pagoda. Same size dragons on every level.
Oooh - it’s on our list for next London visit :)

I like the dragons, great subject. Would there be more impact if cropped much tighter around the dragon?

With the addition of a slotted screwdriver and maybe mole-grips, that would have been the complete toolkit for my 1970 Ford Capri back in the day, the heavy hammer probably getting the most use!

Nice lineup :)

Nice set and shot. The crop could be more symetrical to my eye and why are the adjustable spanners not all the same orientation?
I like how there's clearly a perfect length for a hammer handle and everyone uses it :)

Although the simple comp usually wins - I like 'Plumber' best :)

I also have three hammers but I can only ever find one at a time. I like the paintbrush for "occupation", the lighting and textures are lovely.

Back