Wren with a beak full

That's a wonderful shot, sharp and great composition love it.

Love the look back pose and the perch and BG and spot on. The beak full of food really adds to the interest in this one. I think the WB needs looking at though - if you use the pipette tool in LR and click on the neutral area either on the chest or just above the eye that should get you pretty close.

Mike

Love the look back pose and the perch and BG and spot on. The beak full of food really adds to the interest in this one. I think the WB needs looking at though - if you use the pipette tool in LR and click on the neutral area either on the chest or just above the eye that should get you pretty close.

Mike
I had thoughts about the WB when i did my first edit ,i just couldnt settle for a WB that looked fine ,anyway just a quick warm up on this editWren  edit (1 of 1).jpg

Another lovely shot of the Wren, beak-full adds a great deal, I'm with Mike on the WB and the warmer version is just going the wrong way IMO ... I know we often disagree on your WB choices but I have to speak honestly :)

My very first image processed was very close to yours Mike ,but i was seeing a slight purple cast on mine ,i think i was concentrating on the bird to much

Back