Xmas decorations.....

Start wearing them around your work.

Go with the flow man! If you decide to be happy who can stop you. If someone tries, you could retaliate by being soooooooo happy it makes them sick ;) - glad this is the out of focus thread.

Bah....humbug

1951-xmas-humbug-scrooge.jpg

Some places have been advertising Christmas meals etc since the end of August round here :(

Some places have been advertising Christmas meals etc since the end of August round here :(

I can understand the need to book up a meal or Christmas party early, but it's just the fact that the big stores start 'imposing' it on us in September :wacky:

Just after Christmas they start selling Easter Eggs... :shrug:

Christmas is my favorite holiday of all, but the dept stores and their foolishness almost make me hate it. :(

FFS!
Roll on easter all that chocolate.............(y)

Start wearing them around your work.

Go with the flow man! If you decide to be happy who can stop you. If someone tries, you could retaliate by being soooooooo happy it makes them sick ;) - glad this is the out of focus thread.

I'm using her computer. Tumbleweed was found strangled earlier today with a length of tinsel.

Maybe we could put a stop to this if we got the animal rights activists to go to court and argue that it puts turkeys though unacceptably long mental anguish.

Bob

Back