All the fun of the fair

Edit My Images
Yes
Well this looks as good a place as any to drop these. I Went out tonight to have a play and try a few different shots, just for fun, I did still versions last year.

All shots are hand held, no PP done apart from to apply lens correction, converted to small JPEG for speedy upload.

IMG_1045 by Ben_Lee, on Flickr

IMG_1055 by Ben_Lee, on Flickr

3.Removed, duplicate.

IMG_1071 by Ben_Lee, on Flickr

IMG_1094 by Ben_Lee, on Flickr

IMG_1122 by Ben_Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
These all have fantastic movement in them!, i keep meaning to get around to doing a fair!

Good set. You must be teetotal hand-holding to get those :)
They really give the impression of the fair: atmosphere and movement after dark.
5, 7 and 8 are my personal favourites. I think it's the people element in them.

Love them all, you have really caught the vibrant colours and atmosphere of a fairground.

Love these (y) I'm planning of going to the next fair in my local area to capture images like this (y) thanks for adding them into this section (y) they fit really well :clap:

Matt
MWHCVT

There is usually one around halloween either at the ricoh or hearsall, however i haven't seen any posters this year but will keep my eye out for us

Blasted said:
Thanks,

Oddly the woman on the ride in number 7 is very still for something that was spinning round, could be a ghost :eek:

:eek: that's scary I hadn't spotted that till you pointed it out that really mad

That is a bit odd!!!, i had a similar thing happen a few weeks back, this is a single exposure iso 100
F9
1/160 exp
now look at the "ghost" in the bottom right hand corner:D

Chesterton Windmill Sunset 1 by The-dodo, on Flickr

It must be a weird reflection IMO, but it did make me look twice:LOL:

Back