Aurora st St Mary's Lighthouse last night

Nice AB captures there indeed...

I witnessed this amazing show last night too... I just didn`t have my camera with me... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:(

They're great mate. The last one with the lighthouse in looks tremendous.

I'm off down there tonight to see if I can get anything. Fingers crossed!
Danny, i've got all my kit in the car for when i finish work, i fancied going to blyth or maybe up to amble to see if i could see anything if you fancy it? i dont finish till 10 like but would be going straight up, could meet you somewhere?

Danny, i've got all my kit in the car for when i finish work, i fancied going to blyth or maybe up to amble to see if i could see anything if you fancy it? i dont finish till 10 like but would be going straight up, could meet you somewhere?

Hey Nick. I'd have jumped at the chance but that's right around the time I'll be thinking about packing up. These 5am starts at work are playing havoc with me! When our work patterns align I'm def up for a meet though! :)

Very nice to see Nick. I think you went home too early though. My best view was at 2am at Dunstanburgh. Got home at nearly 3. Was gonna try St. Mary's then but I was just too tired. Would love to get to see it so close to home

Very nice to see Nick. I think you went home too early though. My best view was at 2am at Dunstanburgh. Got home at nearly 3. Was gonna try St. Mary's then but I was just too tired. Would love to get to see it so close to home
I would have stayed out but as it was a kinda last minute decision to go out my battery only had 1/4 charge and so died at around 12 :(
Lesson learned - additional batteries ordered!
Your photos are class from dunstanburgh alan :)

Back