Bournemouth air show shots

Name
Aura
Edit My Images
Yes
Some images I took at Bournemouth air show. I took these and didn't copy them from anyone else!

S7301794.jpg

S7301810-1.jpg

S7301729.jpg

S7301728.jpg

S7301751.jpg

cropping images heavily tends to give massive noise issues when enlarged. what were the originals like?

With the imagination that your showing it's clear that you have a real flare for the creative side of photography, but these are not very good sorry, the first is okay but it's not very sharp and it's very very noisy :shake: Matt has really covered a lot of the noise issue, but there are other photography fundamentals that are wrong with these the second one is clearly a very heavy crop, I'm also wondering have your enlarged this image as it looks rather distorted :thinking: 3 and 4 are totally out of focus, there is only one thing for these image and that the bin, there just not worth keeping :( the last it showing some real potential but is really in need of a lot of CW rotation if your going to have these sea in a image then it really has to level, I think however that the last has a good look, but I really would like to see the original (y) as I think there is a nice photo to screaming to come out in that one (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Gonna put my neck on the block considering what has been said about these and others and technically they are all over the place but as images I really like them and there is clearly some talent there to see.

Back