Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

Our Bella taken a couple of years ago while having a walk in the Monsail Trail in the Peak District. She's getting a bit older now and slowing down, so we arn't going on too many long walks with her now. Still we love her to pieces and wouldn't be without her.

IMG_1952 by Doug, on Flickr

This is the tree root my human Dad didn’t see and tripped over. I watched him somehow do a commando roll and ended up in a sitting position. I just stared at him like I am now. Yes he had a lot of bruises, but the trip and roll with camera in one hand was very impressive. Shame he didn’t see the gigantic root lol

The Tree Root by Layla, on Flickr

Lovely! Looks almost like a painting.
Thanks. He's an amazing dog. Rescued from a couple who were breeding dogs through Covid to earn money. There were over 40 dogs in their property. Some were unable to be rehomed due to issues. They are living on a farm that cares for Boder Collies and will be looked after forever!

Walking in Richmond Park 10 days ago I came across a Pomsky - a Pomeranian Husky cross. So adorable I wanted to pick it up and run off home with it....and according to the owner it did 'talk'
Yes they adorable, but hard work when they grow up a bit.

this is Frankie when he was a pup

What is the weather like out there ???

26873075_167558653869094_3471593697097809920_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't fully understand it either, Chris @Cobra will know.
I don't fully understand it either Dave, every now and again, a slightly larger one slips by the re-size algorithm.
Especially if its under 200kb.

Back