Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Snapped at Ikea Gateshead today:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Crap photo grabbed in a hurry.

IMG_8348-2.jpg

When I think of what I have witnessed in the past when I have been without a camera, it could be fun to spend a few hours discreetly snapping a compilation of some of the efforts folk go to get their Ikea buys home:D

A bit of string through the loops on the sides, tie it to the front seats and job done - hope they did not have to fit a base in as well though :LOL:

I HAD to look in here with a title like that (not sure what that says about me :wacky:).

Made me laugh - Nice capture.

Did they manage to get it in eventually or had you gone by then?

I HAD to look in here with a title like that (not sure what that says about me :wacky:).

Made me laugh - Nice capture.

I did wonder if the title might attract a few hits for the wrong reason:D

Did they manage to get it in eventually or had you gone by then?

Unfortunately I could not hang around to see the outcome as I had to catch up with the rest of the party.

Makes a change from bird watching eh mal? :LOL:

Only 3 more days Jon :rules::D

had this problem a while ago, had to return the matress and buy one at home! delivery was over 100 quid for a matress, but we (just) fitted the bed and wardrobes and bedside tables in!

I love Ikea

Those people should get marks for effort...
Its ironic that threes a massive truck next to their 4x4, just to rub it in a bit!

had this problem a while ago, had to return the matress and buy one at home! delivery was over 100 quid for a matress, but we (just) fitted the bed and wardrobes and bedside tables in!

I love Ikea

I thought Ikea beds / mattresses / quilt covers were an odd size and you would have needed a mattress from them to fit?.

Geez, it's not even sheathed. :naughty:

£100 for delivery? There are plenty of suppliers offering free delivery, but not many with the capability for delivery within a short timeframe.

ROFL, not what I was expecting from the title ;)

It's a Discovery 3. They would have got it in with room to spare.

I hope they didn't bend it too much, that would invalidate the warranty.....

Saw 3 people being told this whilst sorting out various bits in cust services with my kitchen. :)

should have got a roof rack.

Back