South-East England Israel or Wales or East Scotland trip?

Edit My Images
Yes
We may plan for our next trip but still undecided which the best place to visit for photography? I had a lot of shots in West Scotland. It was beautiful. Would be appreciated for your answer.

Def Wales. Am obviously prejudiced living here, but North all Snowdonia, rugged mountains, Lyn Penunsula. Anglesey. More South, Pembrokeshire coast, mid, you have Eden Valley, with it The Gower coast, beautufil and inland, Brecon Beacons. That is all vague suggestions but, get into each area to recce and each has its own speciality. We have such lovely countryside in U.K. Look at Up Simon Kitchin's photographing North Wales book. Gives you all you need for great photos.

Given the opportunity if you are into History then Israel, providing of course you can get to see and photograph the places you want, if not then Wales

Many thanks for your answer. We will go to Wales on our next adventure! [emoji6]
GR8 choice I love Wales there is so much variety and so many things to photograph hope you have a fabulous time while you are there

Back